JOIN THE Round 1 Fitness #800gCHALLENGE
WHAT IS IT?
|· The #800gChallenge was designed by OptimizeMe Nutrition. Eat 800 grams (g) of fruits and/or vegetables, by weight, per day.
· No foods are eliminated, but only fruits and veggies count toward the 800g. Eat the fruits and veggies of your choice. Hit the macros you want.
· Raw, cooked, canned, frozen; doesn’t matter! If you can weigh it as a standalone and unprocessed fruit or vegetable, you can count it. Yep, that’s it! Here’s a one-sheet with all the rules. [BUT please note…we have slightly changed the ‘scoring’.]
· So why 800g? It’s associated with increased health and is a simplified way to hit those recommended servings of fruits and vegetables. Read more here.
Monday, April 6th until Saturday, May 2nd.
You can register here: round1fitness800gchallenge2020.wodifyrise.com
When you get to the link, please just click the “REGISTER” button on the top right of the screen.
In an ideal world, we would get everyone together to meet and ask questions and all of that stuff…but these are not ‘ideal’ times. As such, please keep an eye on our website (www.round1fitness.com.au) and social channels for more details!
The 800gChallenge is FREE for everyone to participate in. Obviously times are tough for a lot of people right now and we wanted to create a challenge that EVERYONE could be part of. If you WANT to re-affirm your support for the gym – or maybe you just NEED to put a little “SKIN IN THE GAME” to keep yourself focused throughout the challenge – you can do so HERE:
We will be using “Wodify Rise” (you will register as part of signing up) to log scores and track the leaderboard throughout the challenge. More info on scoring can be found here. Now, we have customised things ‘a bit’ (see below) with regards to your workouts – you get ‘BONUS POINTS’ for exercise throughout:
|Scoring points for workouts:
· 3 points – Training at Round 1 – doing a class (Hey – you never know!!!)
· 2 points – At home training following the Round 1 Program.
· 1 point – Training at another gym or doing your ‘OWN THING’.
We will be awarding a $100 Nike Voucher to the highest scoring guy and girl who participate in the challenge!
We know this can be a daunting time. You’re probably wondering if we really are the right fit for each other. And it’s OK! Many people before you, have felt the same, and that’s why we want to offer you something special – our $29 Health Check.
Let’s work out together to see if we’re the right fit. Just hit the button below to let me know if you’re ready to see what’s included.